Bannock County Fairgrounds is located on 160 acres overlooking beautiful Pocatello
There is easy access to Interstate I-86 and I-15 and enjoy less than 3 minutes to numerous motels and restaurants.
We are here to meet your needs with exhibit buildings, soccer fields, race track, rodeo arena, grandstand, (capacity of 3500,) a moto-X track, 3 smaller arenas, horse stalls, and a state of the art RV park.
Office hours are Mon.-Fri. 8:00 am- 4:30 pm. Phone the fairgrounds office 237-1340
All phone numbers are area code 208 unless noted.
1. Overnight horses, or horses brought in after hrs for
monthly boarding can be placed in open barn until a
box stall can be opened - do not cut locks
2. Payment made at office or deposited in drop box
located west of open barn
3. Sawdust is the only bedding allowed
(can be purchased through fairground office)
4. Sawdust piles in barn rows are private property of
year round boarders
5. Walkers are private property of year round boarders
6. Stalls must be kept clean
7. No parking within 50 ft. of horse walkers
8. No RVs in barn area. No vehicles plugged into barn
9. No horses on grassy areas
10. No unauthorized vehicles inside of building.
11. Horses not to be left unattended in arenas
12. Do not tie horses to arena rails
13. Anyone using arenas or track during open riding
time, must vacate as soon as scheduled patrons
arrive, or equipment enters arena or track area.
14. Patron is responsible for all cleanup and/or
damages to facility - required clean-up includes litter
inside buildings, arenas, alleyways, around outside of
building. Users must clean up after livestock in barns
15. Liability insurance may be required depending on the
type of event.
16. No security provided - Bannock County is not
responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
Report any accidents or damage to the fairgrounds office 237-1340 or 221-2710. Emergency call: 911
BUILDING FEES/ ARENA FEES
A. 4-H/Simulcast Building $ 200.00 per day
B. Commercial Building $200.00 per day
(119 x 58, concrete floor, heated)
C. Show Barn $ 100.00 per day
(70 x 50, sawdust floor, no heat)
D. Livestock Barn $ 100.00 per day
(110 x 87, dirt floor, no heat)
E. Upper Arena/track & Grandstand...$600.00 per day
F. Upper Arena/track (no grandstand)...$450.00
(247' x 190')
G. Lower Roping Arena .$125.00 per day
(283 x 181)
I. Dressage Arena . ....$75.00 per day
(238 x 117, single rail)
J. 4-H Arena ...$100.00 per day
(302 x 179, single rail)
Arena fees include initial work/water preparation,
additional dressing - $25.00 each
ALL ACTIVITIES ON THESE GROUNDS ARE SUBJECT TO
THE EQUINE ACTIVITIES IMMUNITY ACT,
IDAHO CODE, CHAPTER 18, SECTION 6.1801 - 6. 1802
campsites - 20 - 30 and 50 amp service - dump
station on site - state of the art shower/restroom
Event camping $ 10.00 day - $ 60.00/wk
Non-Event $20.00 day
HORSE STALL INFORMATION
There are 260 box stalls and several panel stalls. Panel stalls in open barn available are for overnight use. Usage of box stalls requires prior arrangements. Rental fee includes riding privilege when facility is not contracted
to an event Stall rent is for facility use only and does not include bedding or care of horse.
Stall Rent Fees
Rental fee per day $10.00
Rental fee per month $40.00