Bannock County Driver’s License Division
Now located at the Sheriffs office at 5800 S. 5th Ave.
See map at the bottom of this page.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. Closed all Federal Holidays.
How much does it cost to get a driver’s License?
4- Years —— $30.00
18 Yr Old——$25.00
- List of Applicable Fees
- Driver’s License Frequently Asked Questions – What do I need to bring, how much does it cost, Driver’s Training, reinstating an expired license, etc.
- Idaho Driver’s Licenses and Identification Cards Fact Sheet – What do you need to need to bring with you, what tests you need to take and other important information.
- Idaho Driver’s License / ID Card Fee Schedule
- STARS Motorcycle Course
- Driver’s Manuals
- Driver Record Requests – Search Idaho’s Driver’s License Record Database from your computer
- More State Services
- More Driver License Information
Trucking Resources for the State of Idaho
Commercial Full Fee Registration Renewals – Instructions (pdf)
Commercial Full Fee and IRP Record Lookup
Temporary Trip Permits
Annual Over legal Permits
Hazardous Materials Endorsement
Hazardous Materials Endorsement Lookup
IFTA Quarterly Tax Returns, Renewals, & Decal Reorders – For International Fuel Tax Agreement
129,000 lb Pilot Project Trip Reporting Program – For Participating Motor Carriers