Escape Plan Check List
- Hide an extra set of keys.
- Have ready in one place identification
papers and other misc. papers.
- Know your house exits...How to
get out...Which direction to go...Which door or window to use.
- Plan where you will go, how to
- Memorize emergency phone numbers.
- Try to pre-determine what your
attitude needs to be in order to get to safety (plan ahead, think clearly).
- Hide a set of clothes not in an
- Plan ahead for a sudden explosion,
for your sake and for your kids.
- If appropriate, discuss plan with
the kids, what they should do.
- Call Mercy House or other resource
agencies for assistance, support, etc.